} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Saturday 22 February 2014

XMAS DAY AND BOXING DAY 2013 CHELTENHAM

Christmas eve was interesting, EVERYONE was at work seeing as its the busiest day of the year, including myself. So getting to work at 8 and leaving at eight wasn't the funnest day I have had there thou we where slightly  naughty and ordered dominos pizza to the shop! And as soon as I finished work John came and picked me up which was nice! 

Christmas day as usual family drama one after the another…. But I had the perfect morning… opening the stockings with John in bed, then opening the presents.










We then picked up Mia and the kids and headed off to mums for christmas lunch! 






John with Rueben -






































Boxing day involved going over to the sisters for some food spend some time with the children and back home to spend time with john! 

Lauren! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger