} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Saturday 22 February 2014

November 2013 - German christmas fair in central Birmingham



Every christmas, Birmingham holds the German christmas fair. If you like Hot dogs music and beer oh and christmas this is the place for you. I went here with my friend nerissa where we did a little shopping first and had a nice hot chocolate and yule cake! It is christmas after all! at Costa! The best place! 








A little reminder, They make you pay a deposit of £3 for every cup you use. No wonder people like cough *me* might take them home :D





Nothing like Rum and hot chocolate to warm you up! 








selfridges! 



I know, I need to start writing more but It is very late and I haven't the energy :) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger