} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Saturday 22 February 2014

Bank Holiday - Suffolk street fair.

This was one of the last minute ideas, and mainly because this was about twenty steps out my front door. Being right where all the Festivals happen in Cheltenham sure has its perks. But this is the Suffolk street fair happens every may bank holiday with food drink and generally good times.

If you don't know last year I started my bucket list, I guess things happen and you realise how precious things are.

I completed two of my bucket list things that day

- Ate an oyster
- Ate paella


Mia


Ash and Dylan 



Ash and dylan 


PAELLA ( Seafood) 


spiderman dylan and ashm and regent arcade.










It was a fab day! I will be doing may day in 2014! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger