} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Thursday 29 January 2015

style lux, Quick Max eyelash growth enhancer REVIEW

QUICKMAX EYELASH GROWTH ENHANCER by STYLELUX


£24.95 Buy me here  from stylelux.com

What a hidden beauty this is, First of all it really works. Mainly I have used this on my eyebrows or lack of them. And it makes them grow and bulks them up, perfect eyebrow trend for 2015 think Cara delevingne eyebrows. Those are bad ass eyebrows!


It is a serum like gel, that you apply straight to the eyebrows/eyelashes even helps repair dry and brittle eyelashes due to ageing or harsh mascaras. 

Packaging 

Lovely little size, handbag size. Lovely applicator so you can apply it easily.

PRICE 

For how amazing this product actually is it is worth every penny, Maybe it is worth even more. 

DOES IT WORK 

Yes, yes it does! I see a difference with my eyelashes but  a huge change with my eyebrows!!So to use this I apply every morning and evening to the eyelashes or the eyebrows, just as you would eyeliner or brow pencil. Within a week or so, you will see a huge difference, thicker and longer looking eye lashes without adding false lashes.


8/10

The link- http://stylelux.co.uk/beauty-accessories/quickmax  http://stylelux.co.uk/beauty-accessories/quickmax

1 comment:

  1. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. LuxJunky

    ReplyDelete

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger