} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Saturday 1 March 2014

ROB BECKETT

That's a tick of the bucket list, See a comedian. 
Rob beckett. 

Rob Beckett is a British stand-up comedian and actor, best known as a co-host on the ITV2 spin-off show I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! NOW! 


Such a good night, Lloyd griffith came on first MAN he was hilarious! Quick witted and really got along with the audience wasn't too bad on the eye either! 

So it was being held at cheltenham town hall the tickets where only £12.50 each! Which my sister ever so nicely got me! It was the first time we had been out together in about five years.. Her having three kids makes it a little hard for her to get out much. 





Cheltenham town hall


Mia and rob, me and rob.




Llloyd griffith.

Have you ever been to a comedy show, I really want to see jimmy carr! Next on my list! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger