} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Wednesday 12 March 2014

What I have been up to lately..



What I have been up to lately...

Hello Everyone, How is everyone? Today has been a dull day.Things in my personal life all up in the air at the moment. In cheltenham this week we have such glorious weather from almost up to 18 degrees!




Some of my recent instagram pictures..



OOTD - 






So of course its my sisters birthday this friday, She isn't actually down for her birthday so we got her a cake to make up for it! She brought her boyfriend who we met for the first time as well. 




Myself, Jess and Rion. 


We have had horses in the family for years, well ever since I was a baby. At the moment the mother has two horses, Dinky and Buzz. They have the horses at a racing yard up in the hills in the cotswolds. 







Dinky.










Buzz










This is more of a random post!

Lauren :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger