} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Saturday 1 March 2014

1000 things to see before you die.


1000 Places to see before you die

I read, and I read a lot. I guess it is because I have gone through book after book so quick. But this isn't an normal book. 



I spotted this book last November while out shopping for the man in my life at the time. Yes, I did buy it for me. God I regret that maybe I should just buy more stuff for me. Anyway I went back to waterstones after hunting high and low for this dam book and finally found it. 
It is priced at £14.99


This writer of this book has literally been everywhere in the world. Admittedly there are a few places I would not want to venture. I am starting off close to home, and stretching out, I would love to travel, everywhere experience different cultures, eat different foods and see how other people live. 



Do you enjoy bookshops as much as me, I could literally read everything!!

lauren 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger