} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Saturday 22 February 2014

Castle Combe, Chippenham, Wiltshire

Now This means a lot to my mum and Martin who I went with, for June 2012 they got married here. What a beautiful manor house to get married in…  this certain place is also quite famous.. for stardust the film and the warhorse and even the gorgeous Jude Law has stayed here!

Also this was on St Patricks day so of course a sip of Guinness was needed.


Yes, and of course we went for dinner. 


Some of the local tea rooms. 





The manor house itself. 




Me, looking very happy to be here. I love visiting new places especially places with such history. 






Martin at dinner


Me and mum! 





One of my favourite shots, just managed to catch a second of the sun. 


Martin not looking very pleased. 



Hot chocolate, yet again. 








Happy mother :)



Slightly crazy, mental me! 





It was be a dream to get married here, how lovely this is! 









Hope you enjoyed the pictures : )

Lauren! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger