} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Saturday 22 February 2014

Firework night November 2013

This was no doubt one of the best nights of my life! John took me to Yo, Sushi! Where I tried crab ! Tick off another one of my bucket list. 

The food as usual was gorgeous! I Prefer the sushi bars with the sliding belts food is literally served the moment you walked in, you have the choice of rice, noodles etc etc 

We then went to Cheltenham Race course for fireworks! Which took like half hour over the expected time! We kept having to drink the whiskey to keep ourselves warm, but it was such a brilliant night. After walking home we stopped at a pub to have a few drinks.. yes more whiskey… and then Tescos to  get home to make some nachos!! 


Fire works at the race course!


Sleepy head! 



Some goodies john surprised me with :) 



Yo! sushi!! 



NACHOS! 


Dinner date with john.













Hope you all had a good night :) 

Lauren! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger