} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Tuesday 30 September 2014

1ST BIRFFDAYY


 1ST BIRTHDAY!


If you read my blog at all you would know I have this beautiful little niece called Harper! Who turned the big ONE today. She is my twins little girl, so she means the world to me!


How cute is she! The whole family had a shindig on Saturday for her with loads of cakes and presents and loads of children. However I was at work so I popped over  on Monday to give her the presents. I did previously do a little shopping trip in to town to White Stuff and Clintons. 



I got her a pretty Pj set from white stuff, It is white and has ballerinas all over. And it is actually the first thing I have ever brought from the shop, and I am in love with it, Such beautiful beautiful clothes and home bits. The frames and cushions…Drowl…So much money, But so beautiful. When I will have children I will have to shop here. 



Look at her little Doc Martens her mum got her!


Wanted to share this cute picture with you all!! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word your niece is adorable! Happy birthday to her. And those boots, freaking adorable!

    Little Lady Little City

    ReplyDelete

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger