} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Wednesday 10 September 2014

WHY THANK YOU

As I am writing this I am currently in my room surrounded by towers of boxes all ready for my move on friday, I am all excited eek. Okay back to the main subject, so today I have been nominated by the lovely Emily for the Liebster award.




Its full of hauls, reviews and beauty so check it out.

So the Liebster award if for new exciting blogger with less than 200 followers to get out and really showcase their blog. 

So after you have been nominated you have to give a couple, well eleven to be precise random facts about you. It is such a good idea, lets your followers know a little more about you. 


Random pointless things you didn't know about me.

1. I was called Lucy when I was born. 
2. I have never eaten lamb
3. My shoe size is 6.5
4. I can easily drink ten cups of tea a day
5. I had red hair for six years, that is why my blogs called a redhairedgirlincheltenham, I am however brunette now.  
6. I have five tattoos, six piercings
7. I am a complete book worm
8. I lived in norwich for a good few years
9. I love the sea
10.I cant swim
11. When I was younger I wanted to be a dancer


Question Time!

1. What do you blog about? 

I would say I am an overall lifestyle blogger, I will blog about anything that catches my eye. Beauty, hair, travelling, food and baking.Well anything. 

2.What is the story behind your blog name?

As I explained above I have had bright red hair for about six years, and It was my trademark. Everyone knew me as the girl with the red hair. So I thought it only fair to make that into my blog name. Plus I live in cheltenham. 

3.Where are you from?

Currently Cheltenham, England  

4.What is the top place you want to visit?

Easy, Italy.

5.If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be?

Kelly Osbourne, Her unique fashion sense is just wow. 

6.Who inspires you?

Zoella

7. What is one goal you're working towards?

Doing my make up course for bridal

8. What is your dream bag?

A mulberry, or a MUI MUI

9. Can you speak more than one language?

Parla poco italino

10.What is your current favourite song?

Take me to church - hozier. 




I NOMINATE 



Lauren 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger