} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Tuesday 2 September 2014

What I am loving..


What I am loving at the moment..

FRINGE BAGS






I haven't seen many of these round, but from websites such as Next.com and ASOS.com these are the latest style in bags. 
I can imagine easily wearing this with a big jumper and boots, Or even over your coat when it gets colder. 
From Next.com
It's a very festival almost boho look, Which I am totally digging this month. Thinking about this bag is so versatile you can wear it with almost anything. 


I will have to invest in one, most likely from ASOS. As I am totally loving that website too. Do you own any of these, I would love to see the different styles. 



3 comments:

  1. Love the look of fringe bags, so cute!
    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love fringe bags too! Sorry my blog won't let me reply to comments, but that you for your lovely comments I love all your London posts your photos are fab :)
    http://life-with-lizzy.blogspot.ie/?m=1
    Lizzy x x

    ReplyDelete

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger