} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Wednesday 20 August 2014

BRIXHAM AUGUST 2014



BRIXHAM 

Devon 2014 


I haven't visited Brixham in about seven years, Living in Torquay growing up, Brixham didn't appear that exciting. 

I went here when I made the trip back down home for Lisas wedding, I had a couple ours to kill. Yet again it was a cloudy rainy day and this little fishing town was heaving with tourists. It is the school holidays so I wouldn't expect any less. 

I did find this awesome shop while I was walking to the harbour called Kaboo, Its a vintage sixties style shop. With the best dresses. 



So walking down the high street I was trying to find a Costa, I know I am a creature of habit. 
But I saw this little shack right on the harbour, It mainly sold the fresh seafood. The fact it was ten  in the morning put me off that. 


A pot of tea was about 1.30 you could never get a pot of tea for that in a branch coffee shop.


Let me point out the cups too, How lovely and quaint. Something I would of seen in the grans house. 

So after the tea I was walking further up the harbour. 


And notice the ship. This is great this is, adults are only £4.00 and children are a lot cheaper. g




Walking up the side of the harbour I found a old sweet/fudge typical tourist shop with Brixham written over all the sweets. 

I found a huge fudge counter



Look how delicious they are, I brought Mia like £3.00 of vanilla fudge which turned out to be a whole bag full. She later told me she ate it for breakfast. 


Have you ever been brixham? 





1 comment:

  1. The fox print on that dress is adorable! It looks like you had a lovely trip.

    ReplyDelete

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger