} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Thursday 19 June 2014

Recent HAUL -




I say recent haul, More of birthday presents from the twin! I know my birthday isn't until the 26th but when we where away it was handy to have these! 






Watch £19.99 New Look 
Sunnies 12.99 Accessories 
Purse 9.99 Accessories 


Earings  £1.00 on sale from 4.99 new look


New favourite things Midi rings I brought two from accessories for £6.00 


Gorgeous purse, I love everything about this, the colour which is so summery.The price! the space and it fits my phone for just 9.99 Accessories. 



Necklace was a lovely steal at 4.00 from New look, On sale of course!



Another one this is a style I usually don't go for, Very short chain style I am thinking this would look cute with a jumper. It was £2.00 on sale from New Look



Playsuit only 12.99 yes ONLY, got to love new look!



This has to be one of my favourite pieces I picked up, at 24.99 from new look. Such a light cardigan perfect for wearing with shorts and vest. 




Midi rings £6.00 Accesorizes.

Lauren xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger