} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Sunday 20 April 2014

Easter 2014 what I did





EASTER 2014 

I hope you all had a good easter, ate loads of chocolate/roasts and felt fat!
Ive had a good day.. Bad nights sleep yet again but after an hour or so FaceTime with the other half I felt fine. I only got one easter egg and that was this hello kitty one from my mum and to be honest thats all I needed. I popped over to my sisters to see her and the kids, and made some really yummy cakes





After Mias, I had a roast with mum, martin and the boys. Which was absolutely delis! 



\

The boys so happy to be helping bake, and mia so happy to be eating!




:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger