} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Monday 3 November 2014

Halloween fun

Halloween 
I have so many blogs to start off Christmas, But I feel like I should do this all in order. So halloween first of all. 

My halloween was great, Like it was super short lived but that was down to work. I always tend to spend halloween night itself with the family. We had a  scary party at my sisters and she made a huge effort so as normal we all dress the kids up and ourselves. I made the biggest effort, with a costume which took my two minutes in the car. Go me!!

Mia decorated the house with cobwebs and pumpkins and Scooby too on tele for the kids, There was a delicious selection of party food, like the good old mini sandwiches, chicken drumsticks, and pigs in blankets, swell as halloween cupcakes which went down a treat with the kids. 






            

I wish I had taken more pictures of the kids and other things,Look how pretty Harper is, and cutey reuben below dressed like a pirate. 


           

            

My vampire costume, Yep fake blood. Have to remember  too much of this really scares the kids. 

           


I know this isn't the most exciting post, but I had to share what I did with you all! 

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger