} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Sunday 19 April 2015

PRIMARK HAUL - APRIL

Primark haul






I need to blog my hauls, I buy a lot every month I just never post about it. It is a shame, I love reading all your posts on your recent hauls however it does make me want to run into town and spend money.  This was a small spree just for some little bits for my trip away. 



Blue flower top £4.00
  
Now that is it getting hotter, the summery clothes are coming out. Gorgeous light, stroppy tops are going to be so popular. It is so feminine and girly and a bargain at £4.00. Will look great with white jeans or just plain leggings. 





Bra set £7.50

The majority of my clothes are grey, so this fits in well. A fantastic fit, got to be said primark underwear fits a lot better than La Sensa on me, and they are such good value you will never run out of matching sets! 



 NEW LOOK ( oops how did they get in here )
£5.00 

I love the ray bans look, but I needed something cheaper for when I go out for walking and hikes. I lose so many pairs of sunnies every year. I have no idea where they go!!



Plain black vest  £2.50 

Great value, for just a every day normal item. You can literally live in these tops. 




£7.00

One of my favourites skirts at the moment, Gorgeous style, very floaty really comfy.
Pair is with a simply black top and tan heels, outfit sorted. 



£7.00

A top I really did not need, washed it once and it completely lost the style which is a shame. If you like bagging loose, slogan tops this would be prefect for you. 


Nice shorts 
£3.50

The most comfy shorts ever, part of my 'comfy' collection. Again a con with buying from primark they do drop the shape, but you're wearing them to bed what can you expect! 


£4.00

Going out bag. 

The thing that really caught with was the detail on the side of the bag, The gold pattern. Which was just gorgeous, It is an absolute steal for only £4.00 I tend to go to Oasis and spend over £20 easy on a going out bag. 


£1.00

This was great, I don't normally pick up random bits of makeup from clothes shops. This was a steal. It is from the Kelly brook range, and it is same shade as benefit hoola bronzer. GREAT FIND!


£6.00 


Great summer shoes, Lovely tan colour. This will look fantastic if you have tanned legs! (so not me) Just for casual wearing around. 


Have you brought anything lately from Primark? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger