} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Saturday 6 December 2014

Day 5-6 of my No7 BLOGMAS






Day 5 - 6 of my No7 Blogmas



Less than twenty days to go now until christmas day, I am so excited! We have a lot of family around my mums this year I think its about 15 people in total. A lot of mouths to feed and a lot of children around, and that just makes it more magical.
 So I am on to day five and six now, I have found some amazing products which I will purchase again and others not so much. This is a great induction to any range if you are unsure about them and some are travel size others are full size.  
So hope you are all enjoying the reviews so far, I know a few of you are mentioning to me about not linking to the actual item on the website, So from now on I will be linking. 


highland mist

December 5th

No7 Stay Perfect Nail colour
£6.00


Things are getting exciting now, I opened my calendar yesterday to find a lovely nail varnish. A beige which is ok, you know with No7 playing safe with their shades and everything. It is more  of an autumnal shade then winter shade but my mum loves colours like this, So this is one for her. 



The varnish itself is a cute size and really easy to apply on the nail. Even better then the ciate Nail varnishes, another good thing is the pigmentation its a really good colour. Over all I would purchase this again if it was a different shade. 

7/10



December 6th

Lash Impact Mascara £13.50



Absolutely amazing mascara, I would compare this one with elizabeth arden mascara which is priced at  almost double compared to this. It gives you a no clumps, separated lash look. Which makes it look like your wearing false eyelashes without going through the trouble of putting them on. I got the travel sized one, which is so so pretty its all red and sparkly. A very christmassy mascara! 

This itself would make a lovely gift and when I get paid I'm going to have to buy it!

9/10
To purchase click here!






Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger