} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Saturday 7 March 2015

Boohoo.com Fedora Hat


 Fedora hat from Boohoo.com




I have never ever ever ever brought anything from Boohoo.com. I don't know why I am just getting into the things when it comes to internet shopping. I am so behind with it all, Don't get me wrong I love spending hours going through ASOS and other websites and making wish lists. However going shopping and getting lunch, just something about it I love. Making a day of it! 


One thing you guys should know about me is that I love hats, I have straw hats, bowler hats, furry hats I am just a hat person. I have never gone out and brought a fedora however , I feel like they are so chic and sophisticated compared to other hats believe me I have walked past whistles, and ogled their lovely hat collections being tempted. However when I stumbled onto this bargain from Boohoo.com I was won over, It is  only £10.00! ten measly pound!! 






So after two clicks of a button then some card details, I had purchased it. Very quick and so easy for spend money on this website. After two days later it turned up, box turned up a little worse for wear, But I looked past that. 


It is so classy, Black with a silk ribbon, I think in future I will do for more bendy/floppy fedora but I feel like this is fully worth the money, Quality wise it is okay not great, Just my next hat is going to be from whistles without a doubt. 


What do you think, do you have a hat?



2 comments:

  1. I'm dying for a Fedora! I just need to actually try one on to see if I can rock it. It looks great on you!
    xo, Lauren-lee
    www.laurenleegrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I wish I could pull it off. It looks great on you though! Thanks for sharing :)

    dyannedavid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger