} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Monday 28 July 2014

New buys - July



NEW BUYS -JULY 

Now I am one of many I assume who have never owned a watch, I just didn't see much point. I either checked my phone or we had numerous clocks in the salon where I worked. However now I have two jobs, I am beginning to feel like a watch is a very good investment. 







I am one of the fussy types too, I did end up last month buying just a make do watch from new look. However second time wearing it I smashed the glass, Its a mystery to me how I actually did that. 





Anyway this watch retails at 160.00 I got it much cheaper! Thank you staff discount! 

You can buy them off the Casio website for sheen now! 




I also got a few hairdressing bits, hair pads, clips, and some fancy new clippers! 


This was 10.00 reduced from 45.00 from Topshop




I also got a soul cal shirt for working out in, and the other half a new firetrap tee!


Ive been busy busy!! 

x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger