} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Saturday 26 July 2014

Late posts - Birthday JUNE 2014

I know I have been M.I.A lately just so much has happened. After I moved back in with mum she has now sold the house and we are moving. Which means I cant keep the job due to the travel time and silly hours that they give me. So I am sure a lot of things will be changing in the next few months. 


Anyway this is a happy post about my birthday!


Happy 22nd Birthday to me!

Some beautiful flowers I have received. 



So the day started of as normal, Mia beckoning me to go town with her early as possible as she needed to grab a few things from the art shops. So being the good twin I came into town with her, She did however buy me a fantastic breakfast at our favourite Italian restaurant in cheltenham. The one just off the high street, on Winchombe street. It s small family owned restaurant called Dolce and Salato. 

I have written a post before about this little restaurant, Never before Have I met such friendly people and people who like kids and welcome them into their restaurant . The food was great as always I opted for scrambled egg and salmon ( weight watchers you will thank me later ) and Mia opted for the full work which for 6.95 including a pot of tea orange juice too! great prices! We did take the little ones into town which giving them a croissant they where really well behaved. On the trip out of the shop Mia decided to get a few treats for herself. Lucky me only had a nibble of one. 




Birthday breakfast


Mias large arrangements of nibbles.



So back home it was to pick up her oldest Dylan who's 4 from nursery, We watched a few movies and of course it was time for lunch. I have never actually spent the day with my sister on our birthday, I am usually with the other half at the time. However with john living so far away that was near enough impossible. 

Now sushi is one of my favourite foods, so with it being impossible to go to dinner we choose a nice lunch out instead just taking dylan and Harper and leaving Rueben with grandma for a couple hours. 


Beautiful little Harper

The most amazing cheesecake balls


Dylan 

Mia and Harper 

Me and Dylan pulling faces.






My twin Mia 



So back at home with a full belly, and Oh look how pretty my cake is!!!

M&S you work wonders!



And on my new plates I got from the vintage fair in gloucester



What I got.

One of my main presents from John and Mother was the new tattoo I had which I love, something to remind me of my man!

I also got a few little bits from my sister and my dad, too many photos to post so here are some random ones!








I would of much rather stayed 21, but we cant all be young forever :( 

Lauren



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger